News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Age of Reptiles

Started by Balaur, August 25, 2013, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on August 15, 2014, 05:58:15 AM
Quote from: Balaur on August 15, 2014, 05:56:38 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on August 15, 2014, 05:04:28 AM
So it's in? Yay! Also, what mosasaur are you using? I think Kourisodon might be cool.

Yep. ;D   I'm not sure which mosasaur yet though. I might come to one soon.
Would Kourisodon work?

I need a mosasaur found in an area fossil rich enough to have enough animals to portray. Kourisodon might not be the best option.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on August 15, 2014, 05:59:50 AM
So it's in? Yay! Also, what mosasaur are you using? I think Kourisodon might be cool.

Would Kourisodon work?

I need a mosasaur found in an area fossil rich enough to have enough animals to portray. Kourisodon might not be the best option.
Hmm...you shouldn't use the Western Interior Sea, that's overdone. Maybe the Netherlands? Carinodens, Mosasaurus, Prognathodon, and Platecarpus are known from there.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on August 15, 2014, 06:01:18 AM
Quote from: Balaur on August 15, 2014, 05:59:50 AM

Would Kourisodon work?

Hmm...you shouldn't use the Western Interior Sea, that's overdone. Maybe the Netherlands? Many mosasaurs are known from there.

Definitely not WIS. I'll look into the Netherlands.

Yutyrannus

Ooh...could you use Goronyosaurus?

Yutyrannus

Also, for an episode of the new series, how about something set in the Bajo de la Carpa Formation?

Balaur

Mmm... Probably not. I want the standard 1 Triassic, 2 Jurassic, and 3 Cretaceous, and I think I have something different intended for the last episode.

Yutyrannus

Wasn't that going to be the mosasaur episode? Anyway, are you planning on making a series to go along with this one to replace Age of Mammals? If so, I'm sure I could come up with a bunch of good episodes.

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on August 23, 2014, 05:16:13 PM
Wasn't that going to be the mosasaur episode? Anyway, are you planning on making a series to go along with this one to replace Age of Mammals? If so, I'm sure I could come up with a bunch of good episodes.

Sort of the mosasaur episode.

I probably will.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.