News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

questions from a greenhorn

Started by gatorguy, August 11, 2014, 03:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrx

There are a number of folks here on the forum who accept painting commissions, and their prices are quite reasonable for the work. Copper and Martin Garratt come to mind immediately, and I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

I've only ordered the cheaper WSF material myself from Shapeways, but I'm told the more detailed materials can make a difference. Perhaps for something as small as Krentz's 1/144 set, the added cost would be worthwhile? There are lots of very small details on those!

gatorguy

Alright, thanks everyone!

So here is what i plan on gettin
-a few kaiyodo dinotales
- Q capsule ceratopsians set (maybe with the chase figure)
- krentz 1/144 triceratops, ankylosaurus, and edmontosaurus
- id also like krentz's 1/72 kosmoceratops and maybe a few antediluvian models, depending on how hard they are to find.

It may be a bit mediocre to you guys, but if i like it, i may end up with more!  ::)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.