News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

M

Hello, guys!

Started by Manatee, August 13, 2014, 11:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manatee

Hello, everyone! You may have already seen me around, as I've posted a couple times, but I would like to use this thread as an opportunity to introduce myself.
I have been interested in the giants of the Mesozoic (plus their precursors and successors) after watching the Walking With... series every day in preschool. Recently, my interest in prehistoric creatures has been rekindled, and I have started up a small collection of dinosaur toys. My emphasis will likely be on feathered theropods, as I am quite interested in bird evolution along with dinosaur feathers.

I am looking forward to sharing my collection, artwork, and knowledge about prehistoric creatures!

DinoToyForum

docronnie

Welcome and enjoy your stay here! 😊
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.