News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello everyone! I'm on the forum!

Started by CrazyForCretaceous, September 20, 2014, 11:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyForCretaceous

Hello!  I officially became a forum member when the 2014 dino toy blog diorama contest opened up, so I originally created the account just for that.  However, the more I've looked at what other people are doing, I'm interested in doing other things on this forum.  When I find my camera, I might try to upload some pictures of my collection, which isn't huge, but I think its cool.  I have a few dinos with weird letters on the bottom, their name, a year, but no brand that I can see/have heard of that I might want some help identifying.  I might also post some of my dino drawings (I've done a Minmi and an Austroloventar so far).  My collection is also sort of outdated (in the sense that almost all of the dinos that I have are older versions of the creature, or cheap "Made in China" hunks of plastic.  I really like to draw and make dioramas, so I talk my head off about them both at some point! :)) Hope this was mildly interesting to you all, and I guess I'll sign off.  I've got a wish list to make!

~CrazyForCretaceous

DinoToyForum

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.