You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Does anybody have or know where to find an Albert Heijn Extinct Animal set?

Started by Wellnhoferia, August 31, 2014, 12:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wellnhoferia

-Albert Heijn Extinct Animal set: Steller's Sea Cow, Mammoth, Dodo, Quagga, Thylacine, these were the animals included in the set, so does anybody have any idea where to get them or if anybody has any their willing to trade?

Roselaar

This came up recently, including promotional pics of the whole set, which consists of eight figures. There's the five mentioned above, plus a Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus and Allosaurus. Those aren't as good as the mammals though, so I can understand you're not after those. You'll know about the whole set (including pics), as there's a link to those in your own Classifieds thread. ;)

These are getting rarer and rarer to find (the fact they're so small doesn't help), and to my knowledge they were only released in the Netherlands. I do plan to buy any figures I can find, but that's no good to you now...

Alexxitator

Interesting,
I missed this in my local AH. When was this? Sounds interesting indeed!
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Roselaar

Quote from: Alexxitator on September 02, 2014, 10:57:17 AM
Interesting,
I missed this in my local AH. When was this? Sounds interesting indeed!

A few years ago. They came with ice cream. I didn't know about them either until I found them on a flea market.

Mauro "Raptor86"

Bokisaurus

They are cool small figures that are  hard to find these days. I got mine a few years ago, then never saw them for sale again.
[
good luck

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.