You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Can get Japanese figures incl on Yahoo Auctions Japan for lower than eBay prices

Started by brettnj, August 21, 2014, 04:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexxitator

Quote from: brettnj on September 06, 2014, 02:47:27 PM
The Schleich gold t-rex is a TRU exclusive and my source picked up the only one his local store had for its cost of $36.

This means no increased YAJ price and no shipping (to him) or bank payment fees, so I'd want $10 for him for his trouble.  This is how I'll maintain a good relationship with him and gain access to more and more figures.  Alexxitator asked about it and has first right of refusal, but if he's not interested, if anyone is, please let me know.

Thanks.

sold - a vendu - verkocht - 販売さ - såld
;)
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

brettnj

Just learned I can get the basic Kaiyodo Sue rex figure for a very good price.  Please PM if interest.

brettnj

And other figures from the National Museum of Nature and Science, including desktop models.

brettnj

Including the skeleton bust of the arsinotherium.

amargasaurus cazaui

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

DinoLord

stargatedalek

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.