News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My latest build...Saichania.

Started by ningoth4, August 15, 2014, 02:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ningoth4

This is my Saichania from Creative Beast. This is my third prehistoric animal build.

Kevin

ataraxus

really good work. i`m happy to see that there is still life in the Dinosaur Kit Thread  :)

caspakian

Beautiful work. The wood base is a nice addition!

ningoth4

Quote from: ataraxus on August 15, 2014, 01:01:13 PM
really good work. i`m happy to see that there is still life in the Dinosaur Kit Thread  :)

Thank you Ataraxus! :) Super appreciated!

Kevin

ningoth4

Quote from: caspakian on August 15, 2014, 02:24:10 PM
Beautiful work. The wood base is a nice addition!

Thank you Caspakian. I felt it added some balance to the figure oversizing the resin base a bit, and I thought it made it look a bit more finished. :)

Kevin

Doug Watson

Very nice paint work, again! Very natural looking.

ningoth4

Quote from: Doug Watson on August 19, 2014, 02:03:06 PM
Very nice paint work, again! Very natural looking.

Thank you Doug, super appreciated. Happy you had a look. :)

Kevin

lourebro

Kevin,

I'm looking at this really nice build up and thinking, "Hey that looks like Kevin's."  AND it is!  Folks, it's even nicer up close.

LOU R

Roktman

Mighty King

Paleogene Pals

Tangyson

Wow, really nice work. I want to get my own creative beast kit Iv'e had my eye on the Styracosaurus.

Arul

spinosaurus1

I agree with the majority of the post said above. you done an amazing job with this guy

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.