You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I bought a discontinued Battat tyrannosaurus and I do not know what time it is

Started by Shonisaurus, December 24, 2017, 02:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

It is to tell you that I bought the disqualified tyrannosaurus rex Battat Boston Museum Science (it cost me a lot of money and I have to admit that I have thrown the house out of the window for expenses) and I do not know which edition it belongs to. Could a forum member help me? I am not well versed in the ancient editions of Battat.

I pass the link. a greeting  :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Battat-Boston-Museum-of-Science-Tyrannosaurus-Rex-Regular-feet-T-Rex-Rare/232605005374?hash=item362856b63e:g:6xUAAOSw~B1aPGah

Doug Watson

Congratulations you have an original version 3 Battat T rex release from 1994. This is the final version they made in an attempt to get them to stand but it is a real one and if you got it for $75 US you did well.

DinoToyForum

The seller had more than one: there's still one available as Buy it Now through the above link.

ceratopsian

Well done Shonisaurus!  That is a good Christmas present to yourself!

postsaurischian

Quote from: Doug Watson on December 24, 2017, 02:25:47 PM
Congratulations you have an original version 3 Battat T rex release from 1994.

The best version of the Battat Tyrannosaurus if you ask me.
And if yours has yellow eyes instead of red, you have the very best version ;D.

Doug Watson

The seller says he will be offering version 2 for sale later this week that is the "snow shoe" version. Call "dibs" if you want it Shonisaurus, I already have it.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Doug Watson on December 24, 2017, 03:09:33 PM
The seller says he will be offering version 2 for sale later this week that is the "snow shoe" version. Call "dibs" if you want it Shonisaurus, I already have it.

Thanks for all the comments appreciated friends. And on the other hand I'm very interested in version 2 of discontinued tyrannosaurus rex.

I thank you Doug for the information that you have provided me is very valuable, I really like the discontinued Battat figures I will contact the seller Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2018 to everyone in advance!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.