News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Post your desktop

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 07:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnemosaurus

DinoToyForum

Himmapaan

Ahem. Very well, then. Here's mine.  :)

tyrantqueen

It's not dinosaur related but still:

Those wiley, windy moors... 8)

Patrx

Very elegant, Niroot! What is that painted on?
Here's mine:

Himmapaan

Quote from: Patrx on April 25, 2014, 11:41:59 PM
Very elegant, Niroot! What is that painted on?

Silk, on a six-panel folding screen. :) Painted by Mochizuki Gyokkei, 1908, Meiji period. And thank you! I must say, yours is just magnificently nerdy -- in the best sense.  ;D

Newt

I looked at this thread and thought, "Ha, I don't have anything dinosaur-related on my desktop!"  Then I realized I was wrong.  My desktop features a picture I took of a tuliptree, Liriodendron tulipifera.  The fossil record of Liriodendron goes back to the Cretaceous.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 25, 2014, 11:33:54 PM
It's not dinosaur related but still:

Those wiley, windy moors... 8)
A very cool picture :)!

Also, here's mine:

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Yutyrannus

Changed mine, here's the new one:

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

sepp

I've had a new desktop for quite a while now. The artwork is by Meredies on tumblr.

stargatedalek

Patrx

"Home screen"?
"Lock screen"?
You kids and your newfangled smart phones  ;D

Here's my work computer! Art by the inimitable John Conway:

stargatedalek

hehe, well the desktop on the PC is my dads so I didn't chose it ;)

inimitable indeed, I used to have some of his drawings for my backdrop a while ago (I change frequently)

EmperorDinobot

A variation of that with more blues and stuff. But it's the same drawing.

tyrantqueen

I have summoned you here for a purpose...

It's the Death Star Unicron in his planet form >:D Is it me, or does outer space make for a great desktop?

EmperorDinobot

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.