News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mesosaurus skull found?

Started by dragon53, October 30, 2014, 05:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBell

That's a rock. No Triassic fossil, in a river, in Russia (due to the frost heave issue), would survive the erosion processes that long in that position. Especially given that he only took a photo and then left it there. Might as well be Bigfoot.

I'm also pretty sure that the skulls of many mesosaurs are already known.

stargatedalek

it looks like someone put a cetacean skull in a river and took a photo of it

Gwangi

Looks like a rock to me, albeit one that superficially resembles a skull. I wonder if this is the same river where the mammoth was filmed a few years back?  ::)  :))

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.