News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello :)

Started by Pinkamena, October 14, 2014, 11:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkamena

Hello!

I have found your forum through drooling over researching various dino models on Google.

I've always loved dinosaurs, when I was little I had several - my faves being the NHM plesiosaur and glyptodon. These have long gone (although one day I WILL replace them!) I currently only have a few models - well, technically they are my one year old sons as I keep telling myself I cannot collect any more toy lines, but I play with them much more than he does!

Despite my adoration of the 80s NHM toys I do prefer the more realistic models (well as realistic as you can get with creatures which no-one has ever seen in real life). High on my current wishlist is the Papo Allosaurus and a Schleich velociraptor (the muted olive green one, not the bright green alienraptor!!!)

I love photography and taking photos of my toys and invertebrates. As I have mentioned, I collect a few other toy lines. I love getting out and about - I am lucky enough to live near the coast, I adore the beach and think I was probably seaweed in a previous life  :))

Looking forward to seeing everyones photos and collections and learning a lot more about dinos in general :)
Slowly running out of room...one toy at a time!

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

DinoLord

Welcome to the forum! However if you're trying to avoid collecting new toy lines this may not be the right place for you...  >:D

laticauda

Welcome to the forum. I admit, that my kids helped rekindle my prehistoric spirit, though I have always collected toys.

Pinkamena

Thank you both! :)

Quote from: DinoLord on October 14, 2014, 11:25:15 PM
However if you're trying to avoid collecting new toy lines this may not be the right place for you...  >:D

Yes well...my son is my excuse for the moment, when he gets old enough to tell everyone he doesn't like dinosaurs I may have to think of a different excuse  ;D

And you can never have too many toys, right?  O:-)

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

tyrantqueen

Who says you need an excuse to collect dinosaurs >:D If you enjoy it, isn't that enough? :)

Welcome to the forum.

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum!  :D

Pinkamena

Thank you! :)

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 15, 2014, 09:38:22 PM
Who says you need an excuse to collect dinosaurs >:D If you enjoy it, isn't that enough? :)

I am quoting you next time anyone comments in a negative way about my toys!

CityRaptor

Welcome to the forum!

And really, there could be worse things to collect than dinosaur toys.

Quote from: DinoLord on October 14, 2014, 11:25:15 PM
Welcome to the forum! However if you're trying to avoid collecting new toy lines this may not be the right place for you...  >:D

So true!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Everything_Dinosaur

Welcome to the forum, we look forward to reading more of your posts.

docronnie

Welcome and enjoy your stay here!
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Arul

Welcome, you love photography and dinosaur ? This is the right place :D

Pinkamena

TJ_Terrorsaur

Welcome to the site. ^_^ And a very big thank you for the warm welcome on my post! ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.