News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WTB: Unpainted Bullylands

Started by Sauropodlet, March 09, 2014, 08:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sauropodlet

Libraraptor sold me some of these a few years ago and I just adore them.

These are standard-issue Bullylands that have not been painted. As I understand it, the models are produced in Germany and then sent to E. Europe to be painted by hobbyists with airbrushes in their basements (it may be larger and more complex now).  Some of them never make it to the painting stage.   ;)

I have a Dilophosaurus and both a medium and standard early-era Steg, but would love to get more, including the same models in alternate colours.

Europeans! Hook me up! :)

Libraraptor

At the moment I am of no great help, I fear. But I´ll keep my eyes open. As for myself, I have one unpainted Bullyland Dimetrodon which I really love.

Roselaar

I have never even heard of these. Guess I'm in the wrong corner of Europe. Not that you'll find much regular Bullylands in stores here anyway... :-/

Libraraptor

Quote from: Roselaar on March 26, 2014, 03:32:25 PM
I have never even heard of these. Guess I'm in the wrong corner of Europe. Not that you'll find much regular Bullylands in stores here anyway... :-/

Because all the big stores have been poisoned by Schleich... ::) There used to be a store near my village selling Papo and Bullyland, but now all its shelves contain ugly Schleich - Schleich have a really aggressive price policy.

Seijun

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 08, 2014, 06:52:53 PM
Quote from: Roselaar on March 26, 2014, 03:32:25 PM

Because all the big stores have been poisoned by Schleich... ::) There used to be a store near my village selling Papo and Bullyland, but now all its shelves contain ugly Schleich - Schleich have a really aggressive price policy.

My local toy store used to carry safari/carnegie and Schleich, now they only carry Schleich as well :( I feel your pain.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.