News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Buergeoning Trend In 2024 Dinosaur Toy Design - ACCU-BRO

Started by Over9K, December 12, 2023, 02:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

With the announcement that Nanmu Studios is actively seeking collaborators with the intention of making "accurate" dinosaurs, coupled with the recent "accurate" offerings from "AwesomeBro" manufacturers REBOR (Kiss, Notorious BIG, Stargazer) and W-Dragon (Stan) we have begun to experience a shift in the dinosaur-toy-design paradigm.

Now, I do not expect companies like PNSO, Haolonggood, CollectA and Safari to move away from their priority on producing the most scientifically accurate dinosaurs they are capable of.

But, nor do I expect the AwesomeBro companies to abandon that which has made them what they are. I fully expect REBOR, W-Dragon and Nanmu to continue making AwesomeBro figures, but striving to make them "accurate".

To that end, I propose the coining of a new term, one that encapsulates this new trend.