News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ciao ! everyone !

Started by Ashitaka, September 25, 2014, 11:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashitaka

just joined few days back but been following the forum for some time now since i began helping my lil girl Beatrice to start her toy collection of DYNOS (as she spells them) !We all in the family are DYNO lovers and with Bea we are still kids and will remain as such. I have been collecting all kinds of toy figures since my 2nd grade ! and over time I started collecting the prehistoric world. I am always excited on a new release and dont mind how good or bad the sculpts are as long as I can connect with the particular toy !! For now I live and work in India while my family is based in Italy. Searching for new releases of Dyno figures is how I found this forum where I cud get good detailed reviews on diff toys old and new releases. Thanks for the register and hope to contribute whenever I can . Ciao !! Beatricesaurus !
as our Forests slowly disappear .. our homes destroyed ..so is our future as a species of this blue planet

EmperorDinobot

Ciao! welcome to the forum! All dinosaur toys are special! Dynos are the best! :)

Arul

Alexxitator

To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

laticauda

Welcome!  It nice when the whole family enjoys them.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.