News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Identicication and value please :-)

Started by Last Dimetrodon, November 05, 2014, 07:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last Dimetrodon

Found a missing box from my collection and I did a wee photoshoot. Can anyone help me please?
The JP and safari figures I know but its mainly about the rest of them...

Thankies  :D

stargatedalek

the ray (IIRC it was labelled "devilfish"), and the dinosaurs half hatched from eggs are by AAA
they aren't particularly rare, and I'd estimate between 1 and 5 USD value for each

the sharks I think I may have seen before, I'm going largely on the paint app since its hard to see much of them behind the dinosaurs
I don't know much about them other than that those sharks (or bootlegs of them perhaps) are still in production and only sell for 1-3 dollars new

a few others I recognize, but I know next to nothing about

sorry for no better news ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.