News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WHAT THE DINOSAURS DID LAST NIGHT

Started by dragon53, October 22, 2014, 06:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

WHAT THE DINOSAURS DID LAST NIGHT---20th Century Fox bought the movie rights to the children's book.

Blade-of-the-Moon

laticauda

I wonder what angle they will take.  I have seen pictures of some of the situations, they have made the dinosaurs do.  Quite brilliant.  Will it be more like Toy Story were the Toys are "alive" or just "alive in the sense of wonderment that comes from a child's imagination.

Manatee

OH MY GUSH IT'S DINOVEMBER! I also wonder what take they'll have on the toys and plot.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.