You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

6 Battat Terra Series Dan LoRusso Collection Sets Available

Started by loru1588, October 28, 2014, 09:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loru1588

I have 6 Battat Terra Series Sets available for resale as sets of 4 ONLY. These are for any overseas collectors whom may not be able to get them elsewhere. The Sets consist of Dacentrurus, Cryolophosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, and Nunshiungosaurus. I will be more than happy to sign the boxes at the customers request. ( No extra charge!! LOL! ) Asking $60.00 for each set, that includes shipping. I take PayPal only. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

loru1588

Lowered prices! Thanks for looking!

loru1588

Megalosaurus

By the time you posted the original offer I was awaiting my set from the USA, but I actually payed more than you are asking.
This is a good offer for the other international buyers. I already have the set and I save my money for the new realeases.
If you do this same thing for the new figures, I'll take them from you.
Thank you very much for helping the forum members.
  :D
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

loru1588

Quote from: Megalosaurus on November 04, 2014, 01:24:29 AM
By the time you posted the original offer I was awaiting my set from the USA, but I actually payed more than you are asking.
This is a good offer for the other international buyers. I already have the set and I save my money for the new realeases.
If you do this same thing for the new figures, I'll take them from you.
Thank you very much for helping the forum members.
  :D

Thanks!! I'm hoping I'll be able to do the same deal when the rest of the series are released.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.