News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Thelordsgym's Modified Figures

Started by thelordsgym, December 03, 2014, 02:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelordsgym

Here I have done a couple of Mods recently....newer Schleich Bison into a Bison Latifrons:

Safari Vanishing Wild Jaguar converted into a Smilodon:

RockyMountainRex

Great modifications, I am guessing you used an extra set of horns to extend those on the bison figure?  What did you use for the smilodon teeth?  Keep up the great work, looking forward to more.   :)

On as side note:  Do you sell models and such on ebay?  I ask because I bought a star trek model off of an ebay user that had the exact same name.  In any event, keep having fun.   :D
Rawr!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Not much into mammals but those look factory done, good job!

Arul

Bokisaurus

paleoferroequine

thelordsgym

Thank you all....much appreciated!   ;D

Paleogene Pals

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.