News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

looking for dinosaur toys

Started by killswitch1521, November 19, 2014, 07:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killswitch1521

hi guys! im new here in this site.. im from the philippines & i'm looking for dinosaur toys (papo, schleich, carnegie, collectA, safari etc.) any manufacturer will do.. the only manufacturer that sells dino toys here in the philippines is schleich but at the end of 2013, they stopped selling dino toys & until now the 2014 series hasn't been released here.. my son loves dinosaur a lot as much as i do.. it would be better if i could have a dinosaur toy for his gift this christmas.. we have our own collection some of it were bought in singapore.. hope u guys could help .. it would mean a lot for me & my son if anyone could tell me other dealer here in the philippines or where can we buy.. thanks a lot guys.. more power to you=]

DinoToyForum

Hi Killswitch and welcome!

There are several other forum members who also reside in the Philippines, so hopefully they can advise what's available. Generally, there is far more choice online, but that's not the same, is it! I remember where all my old figures came from because I have strong memories associated with them. My new figures, bought online, not so much!

Arul

Hello im from indonesia :) maybe you should try online store, like Everything Dinosaur or Dan Dinosaur. They are highly recommended  :)

DinoLord

Manatee

Like ARUL said, online sites are your best bet. One I strongly recommend is The Dinosaur Farm.

killswitch1521

thank you so much guys!!! meant a lot!!=]

docronnie

I can help you on some. We have Mojo here in the Philippines. The last TRU sale at Trinoma, had the Mojo dinosaur sets. You might be able to get them at TRU now without the discount.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

killswitch1521

hi docronnie!
  we have some mojo dinosaurs bought at toy kingdom.. the smilodon, velociraptor, triceratops, parasaurolophus, t-rex, sarcosuchus, tylosaurus & stegosaurus.. we bought them for like a year ago already & until now they havent released the other models yet like the brontotherium, deinotherium, entelodont, hyaenodon & the t-rex deluxe..

docronnie

There will be a Christmas Toycon this coming Dec 12-14 at the SM Megatrade Hall. You might be able to snag some collectible dinos there.

killswitch1521

really? nice, that'll be great=] thanks a lot docronnie!! ^-^

docronnie

Piltdown 龍

--sorry, wiill reply soon--
By Grace of God Defender of toothy, lipless, featherless tyrannosaurs

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.