News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello

Started by jurassicexplorer91, December 01, 2014, 09:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jurassicexplorer91

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. I've been into dinosaurs ever since I saw Jurassic Park. I've collected a lot of the jp toys when I was younger however my mom sold them at a yard sale. I managed to save a few though. Now that I'm in my early twenties I've developed a true sense of who I am and what I want to do in this lifetime. I've suffered from depression for quite a while a little before I graduated from high school. I still have bad days but I would admit it was either my love for nature or movies that helped me become more enthusiastic about life in general.

As a collector I just like what I like. I also hope to display a bit of art on here. Mainly though I just like to look at cool dinosaur toys and see if I can find it at a good price somewhere. I'm kinda in the process of taking my passions more seriously. This will be hard due to the killer 12 hour shifts I'm working now. Hopefully I will get an art studio up soon.

Arul

Welcome welcome, this is the best place for dino toy lover   :D

laticauda

Toys, Check!  Art, Check.  Dinosaurs, Check.  Love for Jurassic Park, Close enough.  Looks like you are in the right place.  Welcome to the forum.  Hang in there, I used to work 16 hour days, (in fact now that I work and watch my kids, I guess I still am ^-^), you just keep putting one front of another, and never forget the little things that are enjoyable.  Like Dinosaur Toys and Paleo art!  Good luck on your studio. 

RockyMountainRex

Hello, and welcome!   :)
Rawr!

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the dinotoyforum :)

TJ_Terrorsaur

Hey, and welcome! ^_^

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.