You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Toy Story - That Time Forgot (New ABC TV Special)

Started by Simon, July 24, 2014, 11:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

Quote from: Gwangi on December 30, 2014, 02:10:12 AM
Anyone actually watch this thing? I saw a brief glimpse of it but didn't stick around. I sounded like they at least got the actual voice cast from the movies though.
I'm in the same boat, I walked past the tv and it was on but I was busy (playing games with my BF), I think it got DVR recorded but I haven't actually checked yet
I'll keep an eye out and post a link here if I spot it online somewhere

Lusotitan

Thought I don't recommend watching it you're not into Toy Story. If you come because dinosaurs, don't bother.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.