News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Fixing Jurassic Park Pteranodon.

Started by Jetoar, December 31, 2014, 04:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends, two weeks ago, i bought a Jurassic Park Pteranodon. It had a lot of scuffs and it missed a wing.

So I decided to fix it and I did a new wing with green stuff.

And this is the final result, it is compared with other figure  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Wow. You really can't any difference from where I'm sitting. You should just sculpt your own JP figures.. lol

Jetoar

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 31, 2014, 05:11:54 PM
Wow. You really can't any difference from where I'm sitting. You should just sculpt your own JP figures.. lol

Thanks partner, I am really glad with your words  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Gwangi

I'm trying to see the difference and I can't. Very well done!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Gwangi on December 31, 2014, 06:45:59 PM

lol my problem exactly!  I think I might be able to tell which one if my eyes aren't messing with me..if it is, I think Jetoar actually has more detail than the original ended up with.   I say again, make your own figures. I'm sure people would buy em'. ;)

Jetoar

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 31, 2014, 07:11:24 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on December 31, 2014, 06:45:59 PM

lol my problem exactly!  I think I might be able to tell which one if my eyes aren't messing with me..if it is, I think Jetoar actually has more detail than the original ended up with.   I say again, make your own figures. I'm sure people would buy em'. ;)

Thanks friend again  ^-^.Sometimes I thougt it or to do a "Toys Hospital" to fix them. Have you seen my own creations? Postosuchus, Tylosaurus, Liopleurodon and Megalodon are done with other material, likes clay but, I would like to do a one figure with this material, the green stuff  ^-^. Well, if I decide to doa figure line, I am sure that I will have costumers here  ^-^.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Jetoar

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.