News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I still have a complete Dinotales set 2, the complete Collect Club set, and...

Started by brettnj, January 19, 2015, 09:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

both the resin Chuanjiesaurus and the skeleton Chuanjiesaurus and the t-rex Sue.  About 100 spare Dinotales (and Furuta Dinomodels) including the douvilleicerous and the red and more common of the gray seismosauruses, a secret classic t-rex, the secret sphenodon, and the Study Room Nipponites.  I also have the Capsule Q Museum prehistoric marine life set with either the common or rare pleisiosaurus paint version.  And one Favorites promotional mini mammoth.

And of course I have many modern animals as well.

Please request photos or to be added to my mailing list via private message here.

Thanks.

brettnj

Selling but also I would like to trade for a Dinotales series 1 t-rex, sinosauropteryx, others.

In addition to the 100+ spare Dinotales I already have, if anyone is interested, I have the following en route:

eryon (missing one antenna--priced accordingly)
therizinosaurus
ceratosaurus
xenacanthus
seismosaurus (red (already have the gray))
tarbosaurus
meganuera

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.