News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Battleground

Started by E.D.G.E. (PainterRex), April 10, 2015, 05:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

I aint done with ya yet!! Here is yet another dinosaur game for you! Dinosaur Battlegrounds has pretty much the same premise as Saurian in which you play as a dinosaur in its life and go around doing dinosaur stuff in an accurately portrayed ecosystem. It has already been green-lit on Steam and their game should be available soonish!

Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

Patrx

Interesting! In my opinion, it seems we have an "anything you can do, I can do better" thing going on with Saurian > Dinosaur Battleground and Prehistoric Kingdom > Mesozoica. Of course, these are just first impressions. I'd not heard of any of these projects, except for Saurian, until today.

Brontozaurus

I really, really don't have high hopes for this project. The biggest red flag for me is that they're all 'THIS GAME WILL BE READY THIS YEAR!' and yet all they have to show are screencaps that are pretty much just concept art, an eye-bleedingly awful website (the grammar! it burns!) and a trailer that leaves in the UI elements from the program they filmed it in (which they recycled for their alleged demo video, only minus the UI elements).

Admittedly, it's not like Saurian (which I guess is their rival) is much more tangible at this point, but it at leasts looks professionally done and updates are frequent enough that progress is definitely being made behind the scenes.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.