News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My favourite model horses

Started by rammleid, January 10, 2015, 02:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rammleid

Today I want to show you some photos of my favourite model horses made by Equorum.

They are very detailed and made with silicone, so they are slightly poseable. The mane is made with natural fibers for a super-realistic look!

Sadly, Equorum is going through a rough patch and all those awesome 1/12 and 1/9 horses won't be produced again unless more customers decide to support these models.

tyrantqueen

Horses don't really interest me much but I like the organic look. They are very nice looking.

Paleogene Pals

These are very nice models. But, I agree with TQ, I'm not much into horses unless they were prehistoric and in 1/20 scale.

CityRaptor

Wouldn't this be a a better thread for the Animal Toy Forum?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

rammleid

Thank you!

Well, I collect animals but I am not member of the "Animal Toy Forum" (as I have not enough time bo be active in a thousand of forums UXD) and just posted it here because I thought this sub-forum was something like "Off-topic models".

Derek.McManus

My teenage daughter would love these models.

Arul

Wow cool i wish collecta horses have a hair like that, it would be great

laticauda

My daughter loved the pictures. 

Tyto_Theropod

Very cool models and very lifelike! My mother has an extensive collection of Julip horses, which are similar but as far as I can remember not as amazingly realistic looking.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Derek.McManus

My 15 year old has a huge horse and other farm animals collection to the extent that all the details are recorded in a hard back note book!

Archinto

Im into Breyer horses. I have a couple hundred ish, from my childhood, acquiring a new one here or there.

These models are interesting. When you say slightly poseable, can they be posed running etc?
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Mamasaurus

Wow, those are gorgeous! My little 2 1/2 year-old loves horses, and I know she'd just adore these. Thank you for sharing, I'll definitely have to look them up. :)

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.