News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Psittacosaurs and more...

Started by Meso-Cenozoic, February 01, 2015, 04:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meso-Cenozoic

Early Cretaceous Period of what is now Asia. Not sure all these lived together in the exact same area, but at least I think I got the time and continent correct. ;)

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/BSistheBest/media/Forest%20copy2_zpsmkiz9bnx.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

amargasaurus cazaui

Ha that is pretty awesome, some of those are even my own models !!! Makes you really ponder what a forest scene would have looked like during that time and place with all the feathers and quills. You really have a natural touch for creating and editing in the various animals.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Meso-Cenozoic

Thanks, amargasaurus cazaui! I was hoping you'd find it entertaining. Doing these, for the most part, are a relaxing past time for me. Then there are those few times I have to leave the computer screen before throwing it across the room! Haha!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.