News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

just an introduction from a member- greymon

Started by Blue Greymon, February 10, 2015, 10:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Greymon

greymon thought he should introduce himself because he's still new to this forum. greymon loves dinosaurs. greymon loves dragons too. but greymon won't get into anything other than stuff to do dinosaurs and paleontology. greymon actually wanted to per sue a career in paleontology. but it wasn't meant to be. oh well. greymon's here though as a member of this forum. so anyone who wants to talk about dinosaurs. greymon's the 1 to talk to. bye for now everybody!
I'm a lonely dinosaur who loves making friends rather than finding food

Arul

Hello greymon welcome to the forum, do you collecting digimon figures ?  :)

tyrantqueen

Hi, welcome to the forum

Your screen name reminds me of the MetalGreymon model kit I'm building >:D

Paleogene Pals

Everything_Dinosaur

Hi and welcome to the Forum, we look forward to hearing all about your collections, your views, favourite dinosaurs, etc.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.