News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi everyone!

Started by 123hellobgbg, July 15, 2015, 09:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123hellobgbg

Hi everyone! I'm 123hellobgbg, or you may call me Fernando ;) . I'm a dinosaur lover, and i like collecting dinosaurs immortalized in the category of toys. I found this dino toy forums quite fun and lively to look at, seeing a collectors diorama and collections are also fun to see. I hope to meet all of you in dinotoyblog :).

I live in switzerland and it's hard to find dinosaurs here. My current dinosaurs are Safari Ltd 1996 Brachiosaurus i think. Schleich unidentified brachiosaurus.(the one that looks like a box headed yellow black striped brachiosaurus.

Arul

Hello welcome to the forum  :)

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the dinotoyforum, Fernando. :)

123hellobgbg

Quote from: ARUL on July 15, 2015, 11:16:34 PM
Hello welcome to the forum  :)
Thx, i always want to see other dinosaur fans :)
Quote from: dinotoyforum on July 15, 2015, 11:34:54 PM
Welcome to the dinotoyforum, Fernando. :)
Thx, i'm really looking forward to this website :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.