News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Concavenator's collection

Started by Concavenator, January 06, 2015, 04:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Concavenator on September 30, 2017, 10:33:38 AM
Okay,seems I'll try Postimage next time.

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 29, 2017, 11:02:06 PM
Dear compatriots, Concavenator and Jetoar:  :)

Now they are sold in Spain (Safari is marketed by a very competent company in the following shops stores of alcaiceria (Granada), shop.nahico.com (Canarias) and in the Store of the Museum of Natural Sciences of Madrid. the online stores that we know always (arrive obviously much earlier than in Spain).

I give you directions:

www.alcaiceria.com
shop.nahico.com
And in Madrid as I said the Museum of Natural Science is sold apart from this I suppose that the figures of Safari will be sold in other stores in Spain.  :)
Yes,indeed I ordered my Velociraptor from nahico.Normally I would order from Dan's Dinosaurs or Everything Dinosaur,but I opted for nahico this time as the delivery comes sooner.

I'm surprised the museum of Madrid gets Safaris now,then it is awesome news indeed!  :D

In fact in the Store of the Museum of Natural Sciences of Madrid they sell all the dinosaurs of Safari (not so figures of the mythology and fantastic like dragons) for several months.  :D