You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic PArk T-Rex vinyl model direct from STAN WINSTON SUDIO molds!

Started by soilchemist, March 17, 2015, 02:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soilchemist

I am new to the forum, not sure if I am allowed to post an item here that I have for sale on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171722537098?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

It was listed as $200 "buy it now," but the starting bid was $50.

I got this model 20+ years ago and never completed assembling it. All the parts are there and it is in good shape. Original box too.

I wanted to try to get it to some interested hobbyists. From what I could tell these don't come up often for sale.

Please let me know if this isn't the place to post this item.

amargasaurus cazaui

Nothing wrong with what you posted from what I can see, nice model and huge too !!! Only thing you might wish to do is throw your price into the forum for those that dont use ebay ....just an idea,but great model
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.