News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Foulkes Edmontonia available again!

Started by caspakian, April 12, 2015, 07:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caspakian

Shane Foulkes has made his Edmontonia available again. The beak has been resculpted into the more familiar square beak that everyone is familiar with for this animal. Also, a new more compact oval base has been sculpted for this model. Contact Shane for details on how to order.

Paleogene Pals

s.foulkes

:)THanks Dave If anyone is interested in one of these re-vised kits please contact me at [email protected]. they are ready now! I will have a photo of a built and painted one up in a few days.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Is it a kit or one piece? Just a little confused by the above pic as it looks like one piece.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 13, 2015, 07:21:28 AM
Is it a kit or one piece? Just a little confused by the above pic as it looks like one piece.
If you look carefully you can see a seam line on the front leg. I would imagine that the body is a whole piece and the legs are separate.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Ah yes I see it now!  Shane's kits go together so well..it's hard to tell! lol

Arul

s.foulkes

Yup its a kit 4 legs, main body, tail and base with tree limb. parts just fit that good its hard to tell.  8)

caspakian

Quote from: s.foulkes on April 13, 2015, 07:59:17 PM
Yup its a kit 4 legs, main body, tail and base with tree limb. parts just fit that good its hard to tell.  8)

And the two shoulder spikes!

caspakian

Shane also mentioned that this kit fits in with his other 1/15 scale sculptures.

Paleogene Pals

tyrantqueen

s.foulkes

Originally it was 1/18th scale but a bit large in that scale. since then more studies have shown that Edmontonia was actually a tad smaller than Sauropelta and my sauropelta is in 1/15th so I measured the Edmont again and its actually closer to 1/15th scale so there ya go. At no little expense I brought this one back with new molds so we will see how it does. if it does well then I might bring another one back but thats just a thought at this point . I have so many new models that I have to sculpt yet in various scales ranges, 1/15th , 1/30th, 1/20th, and some life size things.

Paleogene Pals

Gulp! I guess it will be the biggest Edmontonia that ever lived since the rest of my collection is in 1/18-1/20 scale.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.