News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prehistoric Predators by B. Switek and J. Csotonyi

Started by sauroid, March 05, 2015, 07:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

does anyone here own this book?

opinions please. thanks.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

tyrantqueen

I have it on my wishlist on Amazon. It's still on pre-order. I do plan on buying it when it comes out. You can never have too much Julius Csotonyi artwork.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

SBell

Quote from: sauroid on March 05, 2015, 07:27:38 AM
does anyone here own this book?

opinions please. thanks.

I believe it is released in May. So I will have it.

Gwangi

Do we know what age bracket this is intended for? It looks like it's for children but I'm curious to know.

SBell

Quote from: Gwangi on March 05, 2015, 09:09:19 PM
Do we know what age bracket this is intended for? It looks like it's for children but I'm curious to know.

It's a kids' book, ages 6+. But it's all about the art work! ;)

Gwangi

Quote from: SBell on March 05, 2015, 09:12:40 PM

Indeed it is, just look at the cover!

sauroid

Quote from: SBell on March 05, 2015, 09:12:40 PM

yup. i dont care about the text, just the artwork  :D

Dobber

My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Dobber

So has anyone got this book yet, I think it is out now?  I'm curious how it is. I love Julius' artwork.

Edit: never mind it's not out until the 12th.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.