News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Riders for sale/trade

Started by WebDragon, April 29, 2012, 10:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WebDragon

Hi all! I have a few extra Dino Riders (or their Smithsonian Institution versions, where noted) dinosaurs to offer for sale or trade. My asking prices are negotiable and if someone wants the lot, I'd be happy to discount for that. My wants in trade are listed below. Condition for these figures is used but very good, unless otherwise noted they only have very slight paint wear to their extremeties. I can snap pictures for anyone who would like them. Here's the bunch!

Quetzalcoatlus, yellow and black spotted variant (some minor scuffing to eyes) $60
Protoceratops $10
Deinonychus (end of tail snapped off) $3
Stegosaurus (non-motorized Smithsonian Institution version) $20
Triceratops (non-motorized Smithsonian Institution version, name of previous owner written on bottoms of back feet) $10
Dimetrodon (red crayon? residue on snout) $7
Styracosaurus (Smithsonian Institution version) $5
Kentrosaurus (one hind foot bent inward due to compression in storage, will flex out again once on the shelf. Tail and spikes a very rubbery material, possibly the Smithsonian Institution version?) $15

Wants:
Dino Riders: Chasmosaurus and 'striped' Giant Sloth
Kaiyodo Dinotales: A handful of series 5 figures I'm missing
Safari Ltd. Vanishing Wild collection: Adult Gemsbok, zebra calf
Safari Missing Links collection: Neanderthal woman and child
Starlux prehistoric figures

Thanks everyone!