You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Horizons Brachiosaurus skeleton wanted

Started by iljajj, September 06, 2014, 05:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iljajj

Hi all,

Just registered here, because I've been looking - for some time - to buy a model of the Brachiosaurus / Giraffatitan skeleton set up in the Berlin Museum für Naturkunde (but in its old position, before the central hall was renovated in the 2000s). When I was in the Brussels museum I saw this model and a model of the Carnegie Museum Diplodocus in its old position (although slightly adapted). I bought the Diplodocus, but (oh, fool) I left the Brachiosaurus thinking I could always get it back later. The model is about 30 cm (13") high, and the brand is Dino Horizons. There is a picture here:http://www.nothingbutdinosaurs.com/catalog/dino-horizons-giant-brachiosaurus-skeleton-cd-rom-kit.html

Does anyone know where I might purchase this model?

Thanks in advance,
Ilja

SBell

I might be wrong, but Tedco may have discontinued that one--I know they went through a bit of a purge not long ago.

iljajj

Yes, I was afraid they might have. Shame though; they're great models – I've used the Diplodocus model to good advantage.

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: iljajj on September 06, 2014, 05:35:19 PM
Hi all,

Just registered here, because I've been looking - for some time - to buy a model of the Brachiosaurus / Giraffatitan skeleton set up in the Berlin Museum für Naturkunde (but in its old position, before the central hall was renovated in the 2000s). When I was in the Brussels museum I saw this model and a model of the Carnegie Museum Diplodocus in its old position (although slightly adapted). I bought the Diplodocus, but (oh, fool) I left the Brachiosaurus thinking I could always get it back later. The model is about 30 cm (13") high, and the brand is Dino Horizons. There is a picture here:http://www.nothingbutdinosaurs.com/catalog/dino-horizons-giant-brachiosaurus-skeleton-cd-rom-kit.html

Does anyone know where I might purchase this model?

Thanks in advance,
Ilja

You can buy them in Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario Canada. J and J Card shop. I just got one from there.

Ikessauro

Do they have the Diplodocus? I've been looking for one.

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Ikessauro on May 05, 2015, 07:40:24 PM
Do they have the Diplodocus? I've been looking for one.

Yes. At least they did three weeks ago when I was there.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.