News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Fight scene alternate T-rex vs Spino in game video

Started by The Arc, July 20, 2015, 07:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Arc

Check it out!  It's from the game "Primal Carnage".  Thoughts? 
https://youtu.be/DSRzedubCCI

suspsy

This has been making the rounds for a couple of years now, but it's great. Far more realistic than JP3. Although I've never understood how the T. rex and the Spinosaurus lock up, the T. rex knocks the Spinosaurus away, and then somehow they become separated by a couple hundred yards.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

The Arc

lol good point-  I didn't notice that until you mentioned it,  but very true

stargatedalek

This was test footage from the original release version of the game. It honestly makes me annoyed seeing it spammed everywhere with constant streams of "dis how JP3 shud uv end". Back on the Primal Carnage forums we'd get easily 4-5 new people a week who would show up, go on a huge trex fanboy rant and praise this video, so please excuse my contempt,  its for no one here I assure you.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.