News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Walmart Dinos for sale

Started by MaastrichtianGuy, June 09, 2015, 04:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaastrichtianGuy

trying to sell off these walmart dinos

Blade-of-the-Moon

what do you want for em bud?

MaastrichtianGuy

I have too many of my dinosaur and animal toys

Blade-of-the-Moon

I understand.  I usually pay a dollar each for those at Dollar General, but I would need to factor in shipping. So what price can you give me?

MaastrichtianGuy

Well these Walmart Dino's cost 1 dollar but to get all of them will cost 21 dollars

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: MaastrichtianGuy on June 09, 2015, 05:54:36 PM
Well these Walmart Dino's cost 1 dollar but to get all of them will cost 21 dollars

If shipping cost..say 10.00? That ups my cost a bit on what I can get for them reselling in our shop though bud. I'd do 21.00 including shipping?

MaastrichtianGuy

Well shipping should be 10 dollars

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: MaastrichtianGuy on June 09, 2015, 06:08:57 PM
Well shipping should be 10 dollars

yeah, could be less in flat rate box maybe?

MaastrichtianGuy

So as for now I'm about to deliver it to you someday if I can

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: MaastrichtianGuy on June 10, 2015, 05:18:58 AM
So as for now I'm about to deliver it to you someday if I can

um..okay. thanks.

MaastrichtianGuy

Gwangi

This thread has been an entertaining read.

amargasaurus cazaui

Clear as mud....great sale!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

MaastrichtianGuy

Actually guys the shipping of all these guys cost 100 dollars while one of the one dollar Dino's cost 4.49

alexeratops

like a bantha!

MaastrichtianGuy

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.