News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Quote : Dinosaurs on the moon

Started by reinier zwanink, June 17, 2015, 09:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reinier zwanink

I was lisning to a radio station where they had a discussion on how life on earth began
During that conversation there was a qoute that sparked my interest
they even found dinosaurs on the moon :o :o
Now i asume he means rock samples of that time from the asteroid impact
But i cant find anything on this

Did anybody ever heard this?

Arul

Wow another living thing outside the earth, how they explained that ?

SBell

Quote from: reinier zwanink on June 17, 2015, 09:17:39 AM
I was lisning to a radio station where they had a discussion on how life on earth began
During that conversation there was a qoute that sparked my interest
they even found dinosaurs on the moon :o :o
Now i asume he means rock samples of that time from the asteroid impact
But i cant find anything on this

Did anybody ever heard this?

The phrase 'suspect' immediately comes to mind. What was the nature of this program? Because I'm guessing it was not a science program. And that we can safely ignore it.

reinier zwanink

The discussion was about smal microbe traveling along astroids capable from comming from mars to here
He mentioned the impact on earth here that kicked up earth material that in turn had landed on the moon
Now i would believe that part but the statement of dinosaurs there sounds fishy to me

tyrantqueen

QuoteI was lisning to a radio station where they had a discussion on how life on earth began
Quotethey even found dinosaurs on the moon

Was it Jeff Rense? Coast to Coast AM? *cough*

reinier zwanink

Hmm dont know him name but thats the station yes Queen
I came across it on youtube by chance

Looking at your response i dont have to take it serieus
Never to old to learn ::)

Dobber

Wasn't something like this in the novel "Tyrannosaur Canyon"?

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.