News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New Kaprosuchus model

Started by Tumtist, June 17, 2015, 09:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tumtist

Hi everyone  ;D

My name is Tum,I'm from Thailand  (If my English is weird I'm sorry about that,I'm still learning on it ^_^)

I'm a long time reader of dinotoyblog.com,and I see a many,many great art from here and it really inspire me to make my own model kit.

Really thank to you guy  ^-^

And last but not least.....Nice to meet you!!

pylraster

Sweet! I'm no expert on making models, but there are many members here who can help you. Wish I had the talent to pull off sculptures like this. Hope you break into the market, good luck with your endeavors! :)

ataraxus

ok, i like it. i think i will Support this.

Tumtist

Quote from: pylraster on June 18, 2015, 09:31:35 AM
Sweet! I'm no expert on making models, but there are many members here who can help you. Wish I had the talent to pull off sculptures like this. Hope you break into the market, good luck with your endeavors! :)

Quote from: ataraxus on June 18, 2015, 03:18:17 PM
ok, i like it. i think i will Support this.

Thank you guys ,That really means a lot to me  ^-^  glad you like it.

nwfonseca

Lovely little model! You shouldn't have much trouble getting funded.

Kayakasaurus

That looks great! good job! Welcome to the forum  ;) I'm an amateur sculptor and I'm always interested in how various models are made, I'd love to see in progress pics or tips if you have any. So, at 1:15 scale, how long is this guy?
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Tumtist

Quote from: nwfonseca on June 21, 2015, 02:44:21 PM
Lovely little model! You shouldn't have much trouble getting funded.

I'm hope so,LOL Thank you!! ^_^

Quote from: Kayakasaurus on June 21, 2015, 05:58:22 PM
That looks great! good job! Welcome to the forum  ;) I'm an amateur sculptor and I'm always interested in how various models are made, I'd love to see in progress pics or tips if you have any. So, at 1:15 scale, how long is this guy?

Thanks you!! ^_^. I'm have some in progress pics,I can send some to your mail if you want.
At 1:15 scale it's measures 7.5" long (9″ tip to tip long along the spine)

Kayakasaurus

Cool! That's around the size of a few of my sculpts. That'd be great for you to send pics, or you can post them here or in the art section  ;)
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

tanystropheus

I'm surprised this hasn't taken off.
It's a truly phenomenal model. Best of luck!  :)

Tumtist

Quote from: tanystropheus on June 22, 2015, 09:31:29 AM
I'm surprised this hasn't taken off.
It's a truly phenomenal model. Best of luck!  :)

Thanks you!! That really means a lot to me  ;D,If thing go well I think I'm gonna make a Spinosaurus or Giganotosaurus still can't decide LOL.

Quote from: Kayakasaurus on June 22, 2015, 07:41:16 AM
Cool! That's around the size of a few of my sculpts. That'd be great for you to send pics, or you can post them here or in the art section  ;)

I'm post my inprogress on here,wish you like it.  :)) ,hope to see your sculpts soon!!

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3534.0

nwfonseca

Go ahead and post those in progress images here. I am sure everyone here would love to see your process. Also, if you don't  have a Deviantart account, it is a great place to share this kind of work as well.

swedendino

The model looks awsome man! Good luck finishing it

Tumtist

Quote from: nwfonseca on June 22, 2015, 06:25:18 PM
Go ahead and post those in progress images here. I am sure everyone here would love to see your process. Also, if you don't  have a Deviantart account, it is a great place to share this kind of work as well.

I'm have already shared on my Deviantart,hopefully its go well ^_^

Quote from: swedendino on June 22, 2015, 06:34:28 PM
The model looks awsome man! Good luck finishing it

Thanks you !! ^_^

and here a inprogress pics.
Enjoy

After all that progress......

It's done!! ^_^ Thanks for watching!!

Neon-Allo

Quote from: Tumtist on June 17, 2015, 09:47:38 PM
Hi everyone  ;D

My name is Tum,I'm from Thailand  (If my English is weird I'm sorry about that,I'm still learning on it ^_^)

I'm a long time reader of dinotoyblog.com,and I see a many,many great art from here and it really inspire me to make my own model kit.

Really thank to you guy  ^-^

Here I'm want to share with you my indiegogo campaign launch for my kaprosuchus model,Thanks for reading,Hope you like it. ^_^

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/prehistoric-model-kaprosuchus/

And last but not least.....Nice to meet you!!

That really is something! I completely love it! I hope that this becomes an actual model! I send my best wishes to you!!!

Dilopho

Kaprosuchus certainly deserves more attention. I mean, Deinosuchus and Sarcosuchus are simple enough- just huge crocodiles. But the idea of a crocodile that runs like a dog is really scary! Papo is going to release one, and Wild Safari (I think) already released one, but I prefer yours. Sure, it doesn't look as dynamic as the other ones, but it looks more realistic and terrifying.
(Side note: Some crocodiles today run like Kaprosuchus!)

Simon

That is a photo of a galloping Cuban Crocodile.  Endangered in the wild, the Cuban Crocodile's speciality is running after prey (as well as leaping out of the water for it).  It is the most aggressive, active, and intelligent of all crocodiles, as this short youtube video illustrates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF1WfZZ07XA

Dilopho

Quote from: Simon on September 11, 2015, 08:14:49 PM
That is a photo of a galloping Cuban Crocodile.  Endangered in the wild, the Cuban Crocodile's speciality is running after prey (as well as leaping out of the water for it).  It is the most aggressive, active, and intelligent of all crocodiles, as this short youtube video illustrates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF1WfZZ07XA
That was incredible!
Ricardo, here! Ricardo, hold! Ricardo, up! Ricardo, water! Ricardo, ride a motorbike! Ricardo, write a novel! Ricardo, become the richest crocodile in the world!
Okay, I'm done. I'd love the chance to see one in person. They're very intelligent, and that gallop is awesome!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.