News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New JWFK Mattel Sinoceratops CUSTOM 2.0

Started by Brolyss4, November 13, 2018, 06:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brolyss4

Hello, group.

This is my version 2.0 of JWFK Sinoceratops, it is a Customized Mattel Roarivores Triceratops. I hope you like it, please follow my page to see more works:

www.facebook.com/ArquimiaModels

Digibasherx

Beautiful work, the new sculpt and paint job looks amazing.

tanystropheus

Looks amazing. Are any of these items for sale? :)

Shonisaurus

avatar_Brolyss4 @Brolyss4 Mattel's sinoceratops repainted is just as cool as the dinosaurs of the iconic Beasts of the Mesozoic brand.

Honestly, I'm not a follower of Mattel (and it's a big flaw on my part) but if they repainted the sinoceratops in this way I would surely buy that figure that would make a beautiful set with Favorite's sinoceratops.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.