You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lost World novel Carnotaurus scene YouTube reading

Started by The Arc, July 22, 2015, 09:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Arc

A very cool scene that never made it to any of the movies-  let's hope for a future one to have something similar!  Thoughts?  YouTube link below:
https://youtu.be/eaFb-6xRnSo

Jetoar

Carnotaurus scene is one of my favorites of this book  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

The Arc

It was fun reading over it again-  I vaguely remembered it from when I was a kid

Gwangi

I'm currently re-reading the book and getting close to that scene. So for that reason I didn't watch this video, no spoilers for the book I already read! Seriously though, it's been like 10 years since I've read it.

The Arc

It's been a long time for me as well-  how was it?  I might have to read the whole thing again soon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.