You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Painted Invictas for Sale - Iguandon, Cetiosaurus and Megalosaurus - eBay

Started by Raptoress, July 27, 2015, 03:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptoress

I was reluctant, but had to do it for shelf space and money. I'm selling my Invicta painted Iguanodon, Cetiosaurus and Megalosaurus. The Iguanodon is in the best condition and is very good for its age. They all have rubs, but still look good on a shelf. No breakages. Any questions just ask. I'm shipping from the UK. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/missbarghest96/m.html?item=261982240266&hash=item3cff5bbe0a&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Raptoress

Invicta Iguanodon sold. Cetiosaurus and Megalosaurus still available with lowered price.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.