News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jack Horner plays with toys

Started by laticauda, January 27, 2018, 06:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laticauda

If you have seen this or it was posted before I apologize but this really made me laugh.

https://youtu.be/6JN2K13Pz70

Lanthanotus

So Hasbro needs some "scientific" backup to sell their poor toys? I never got the grip on those "who wins in a fight between x vs y", knowing hundreds of TV hours were and are filled with this crap makes this video not less ridiculous - even with fantasy creatures involved.

laticauda

The whole video is ridiculous, but its funny to see him (especially at the end) playing with the toys. 

Libraraptor

I do Not like the video.  I have just read through "Digging Dinosaurs" als my respect for Horner's work has grown even bigger. But this video is just silly.

Reptilia

I think he keeps doing this JP related stuff only for popularity's sake.

Flaffy

And the more likely case, the $$.
It's pretty ironic to see Jack Horner tolerating a "Stygimoloch" instead of a Pachycephalosaurus.

WarrenJB

Quote from: Reptilia on January 28, 2018, 11:38:39 PM
I think he keeps doing this JP related stuff only for popularity's sake.

Jack Horner in the care home for senior palaeontologists: 'hey kids, Alan Grant was me! Did I tell you that? I was the hero, not like that crank Bakker in the second one.'

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.