News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello from Spain

Started by Nekofails, October 07, 2015, 12:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekofails

Hello, I have just discovered this forum  :)   I like dinosaurs and I have a small collection. Recently I have shot a film with some of them and I would like, if possible, receive some advice for future films.

The film is full of mistakes, it is a test more than a film. A test to learn to shoot and edit but I need advices about how the dinos should appear and fight in the next one.

I do not know if it is allowed to insert links here, I will insert it if you say I can do it.

Here are my dinos

Thanks

Halichoeres

¡Bienvenido! Hello and welcome!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

Bienvenido al foro compañero ^^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

MLMjp

laticauda

Welcome to the DTF.  Thanks for sharing the movie, and look forward to seeing more.  :)

Arul

ChubbyTaco

Megalosaurus

Bienvenido al foro amigo.
Habemos varios hispanohablantes por acá. Claro procuramos comunicarnos en inglés, pero entre nosotros siente en libertad de hablar español.
Por cierto, no soy español sino mexicano.
Saludos.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Viking Spawn

PaleoMatt

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.