You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Revolution Season 2 Wants

Started by Cloud the Dinosaur King, April 24, 2017, 09:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloud the Dinosaur King

I was wondering, if Discovery ever made a season 2 of Dinosaur Revolution, what would you all want in it, not the species, but the transcript?

I would love to see a part 2 of "The Watering Hole" with the return of Woodstock, and Ceratosaurus. Maybe a fight between Broken-jaw and a Ceratosaurus or maybe Lourinhanosaurus or Dancentrurus. I would like to see other Allosaurus, maybe Broken-jaw gets a mate.

I would also like to see a Spinosaurus going fishing, and then its kill get stolen by a Carcharodontosaurus or a Bahariasaurus. That would be an incredible fight.

Maybe a pack of Dakotaraptors in their search for food and their run-ins with Stumpy before he lost his arm.

The life of Ornitholestes! The life of a small predator like Ornitholestes would be tough. Also during mating season, the constant threat of losing your head.

Gigantspinosaurus. Maybe a herd gets attacked by pack of Monolophosaurus.

Last but not least, Giganotosaurus, Aucasaurus, and Saltasaurus. I would like to see their take on "Alpha's Egg".

That's my thoughts on that. If you guys have any suggestions, let me know.

Neosodon

I just found out that their is more dinosaur revolution on YouTube I haven't watched yet! I watched it several years ago and only a portion was actually available.

I don't really care about the setting that much as long as it has at least a full 30 minute story that tells the story of a dinosaurs life rather than just a few quick action sequences.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.