You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Thrasher T-rex Jurassic Park kenner classic toy video

Started by The Arc, September 15, 2015, 02:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Arc

This one was my favorite Rex of the JP past;  although I've never owned the Bull T-rex.  Which of the Rexes do you guys prefer?  I also think that the Lost World stegosaurus was epic.  Video link below.
https://youtu.be/FH9DVdwaFFA

RobinGoodfellow

I have Thrasher Rex and LW Stego.
Well... they are toys...  ::)
At the time the Thrasher was awesome.
Nowadays, as a collector, I prefer dino-models than toys.
Also Papo Rex is more spectacular than Thrasher ( not ACCURATE but spectacular ).  ;)
There are many Rex more cool than Thrasher but they are at an higher price ( Sega, Rebor, MasterFossil, Favorite Desktop, Sideshow..).
But if you are a JP collector, probably the Thrasher is the best....  :)

Roselaar

One of the greatest dinosaur toys ever made. Puts the entire JW line to shame.

And I like it more than the Bull.

Gwangi

I love all three of the big JP rexes but at the moment only have the original "Big Red". I think the Thrasher certainly looks the best though and I can't wait to own it along with the bull.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

The Arc

Quote from: Gwangi on September 15, 2015, 09:43:38 PM
I love all three of the big JP rexes but at the moment only have the original "Big Red". I think the Thrasher certainly looks the best though and I can't wait to own it along with the bull.

Ye I really like the Big Red Rex.  The one I had as a child is gone :(

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.