You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Disney Adventures exclusive JP raptor

Started by Paleona, June 05, 2012, 09:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleona

I have a lot of random dino related items from my childhood... including this issue of Disney Adventures from 1997.  Unfortunately, I never entered in this contest, but I am curious as to where this guy ended up.  Anyone remember this / entered in this contest?

Check out those super long arms!

Dan

I remember this. I somehow doubt the winner would want to be named publicly, though.

Paleona

Quote from: Dan on June 05, 2012, 10:06:16 PM
I remember this. I somehow doubt the winner would want to be named publicly, though.

Ah yeah, just voicing my thoughts aloud, not really expecting the actual winner to step forward or anything.  It would make a great piece in a collection, though, being so rare.  :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

I recall this as well..still have the issue somewhere.  At the time  I remember thinking even if  I entered I probably wouldn't win.  Looking at it now..it's big..but not very accurate. :? Hmm.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.