News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

BIG AAA Dimetrodon

Started by morrijos, October 10, 2015, 05:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

morrijos

I've had this guy for quite some time now; it's a BIG piece (stapler for scale).  I'm trying to consolidate my collection, and life in general, so I think it's time to re-home my AAA Dimetrodon.  This piece is in "played-with" condition due to its numerous paint rubs, otherwise it is intact.  But, you don't see this piece too often so, it will make a unique addition to someone's collection...

PM me with a reasonable offer.  I'm not interested in trades at this time; Paypal only.  I am located in Denver CO, USA.  I expect that the size of this piece will make it prohibitive to ship outside of the States, but I'll make an exception if need be.  Thanks for looking!