News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

hi i love prehistory!

Started by dinosauradventures, September 07, 2015, 01:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosauradventures

Hi i'm new to this website another dinosaur loving friend recommended it to me well i love reptiles my favorite color is green and blue and my 4 favorite dinosaurs are therizinosaurus lambeosaurus tarbosaurus and spinosaurus and i do dinosaur films and documentry's on youtube.

Arul

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SpittersForEver

Hi, welcome to the forum, It's awesome here. By the way what's the name of your YouTube channel?  :) :D :)

Viking Spawn

Welcome to the forum!  That's a cool board name you chose.

Dilopho

Welcome! New members are always a good thing. Do you mind giving us the link to your Youtube channel so we could take a look at your videos? They seem interesting.

PaleoMatt

Welcome! It's me TE Matt the creator of Dinosaur Island: Site B! Keep up the good work on the prehistoric channel :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.