News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by sauroid, November 24, 2015, 04:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoLord

Wishes for a happy thanksgiving to all. Personally I look forward to feasting on an extant theropod.

Tyrannosauron

Happy Thanksgiving! Here's hoping for a non-avian dinosaur-related movie in the MST3K marathon.

Gwangi

Quote from: Tyrannosauron on November 24, 2015, 05:25:06 PM
Happy Thanksgiving! Here's hoping for a non-avian dinosaur-related movie in the MST3K marathon.

"Planet of Dinosaurs" Rifftrack on Hulu+. Just saying...

alexeratops

HUUUUGH?? THERE'S NO PRIMARIES ON THAT RAPTOR

Can't wait to eat some rolls!
like a bantha!

Newt

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

Here's hoping your turkey is tender, your vegetables fresh, and your sweet potatoes uncontaminated with marshmallows!

To our foreign friends: you can join in too! Thanksgiving is a simple holiday, without complex rituals. Just cook an enormous meal of heavy, traditional food, gather your loved ones (and your siblings), eat until it hurts, then watch the Detroit Lions lose a football game! Oh, and cultivate a general air of gratitude, I guess.

Plasticbeast95

happy holidays everyone! Enjoy your theropod! I don't like turkey, so I'm having chicken instead. ;)

Kovu

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll! Hope your day is full of great food, joy and togetherness!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.