News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Who has the best Spinosaurus

Started by Stegotyranno420, November 29, 2019, 08:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who has the best Spinosaurus (repaints and minis not included)

Pnso
Safari Ltd(Carnegie original)
Schliech(2015)
Schliech(2007)
Schliech(Replicasaurus)
Schliech(2019)
Geoworld
Procon
Bullyland
Wild safari
Wild Safari(swimming)
Safari Ltd(Carnegie resculpt )
Papo
Papo(swimming)
Collecta(walking)
Collecta(swimming)
Collecta(deluxe)
other

Stegotyranno420

I guess you can say this is a sequel to the best giganotosaurus poll. What dinosaur or any other prehistoric creature you guys want me to do next.
Thanks for voting

SidB

I think that this poll may have become buried in the year-end rush. Just discovered it.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I feel this was gone over before though?  Most  I said the new Rebor GNG Spino will be the best once released.

tanystropheus

As far as accuracy and aesthetics are concerned, hands-down the Papo version until the REBOR version is released.

As far as JP films are concerned, I would say the Nanmu followed by the W-dragon.

Shonisaurus

The PNSO spinosaurus is very good, along with Papo's, the best in the market but it will surely dethrone these two brands from the top spots. The company Rebor its vinyl spinosaurus is great and of admirable quality.

avatar_tanystropheus @tanystropheus I agree with you that the best fantastic spinosaurus of JP is the W-Dragon followed by Nanmu Studio (the limited version of the spinosaurus of Nanmu Studio although its painting does not belong to the franchise of the film has a more realistic painting than the one that appears in the movie). I would stay as second non-scientific spinosaurus better done after the W-Dragon spinosaurus with the Nanmu Studio spinosaurus limited version and then with its other repaint based on the JP movie).

Flaffy

The Favorite Co. swimming Spinosaurus seems to be missing from the poll.

And how well does it stack up to the other spino figures?

Shonisaurus

True, the favorite Soft Model spinosaurus, another updated spinosaurus figure that should be taken into account and whose beauty is unquestionable, should be included in the list.

suspsy

PNSO, hands down. The swimming Papo version gets sunk by its silly tail.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

SidB

Regarding the Spinosaurs, I have a wide range of brands, but I usually display just one - the PNSO.

Shonisaurus

I really like the PNSO spinosaurus, which is perhaps one of the best replicas of that theropod with a first-rate artistic base. He is a great figure, but honestly for me Papo spinosaurus is better from my personal point of view. Papo's spinosaurus jaw is more stable than its PNSO counterpart, it is as beautifully detailed as Papo's spinosaurus as that of PNSO and remains stable unlike its PNSO counterpart that needs a base to stabilize. It is a personal opinion.

The two spinosaurus are outstanding and you have to score on my part a point in favor of the PNSO spinosaurus, which is a figure that has a base that surpasses the rest of the toy dinosaur brands, looks like resin at first sight being PVC and That is not appreciated in Papo's spinosaurus, but honestly I like it better as I have already repeated twice and Papo's limited edition Papo spinosaurus.

stargatedalek

Mattel.

No one making the attempt has yet to make a good looking accurate Spinosaurus. All of them are shrink-wrapped, missing the fourth walking toe, doing unrealistic things with their hands, have crocodile scutes, or all of the above. Meanwhile Mattel has come along with what is probably the definitive Jurassic Park Spinosaurus.

At least include it (and the two larger JP3 sculpts) if the (original) Papo one is being included.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.